Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries
- Internet protocol address
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your 4VIO Account
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a 4VIO service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device
How we use information we collect?
- We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect 4VIO and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content